Sunday, November 9, 2008

Book Club: Calling all who love the classics

In the last few months I've rekindled my love affair with reading. After three years of being brain dead (figuratively...and possibly literally as well) my mind was begging me for some sort of challenge. I've finally finished reading Memoirs of a Geisha, which I loved. After looking at numerous compiled lists of the best novels of all time, I've decided that my challenge would be to complete the titles I have yet to read. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand lays on my nightstand as I write.

My feat would definitely be easier to accomplish with the moral support of a few readers. If you'd like to join the epitome Book Club, respond to this post. Once a group is organized we'll set up a (realistic) reading schedule and posting discussion/meeting schedule.

What should the first book be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...