Friday, November 4, 2011

My Picks: Terrain Woodland Holiday Collection



Holiday season is here! I know, I can't believe it either. This year has flown by. But now is the time to hunker down and start thinking about decorating for {gasp} Christmas. I skipped all over Thanksgiving because when I saw this latest collection from Terrain, I fell in love, and it sent me into holiday overdrive. The nature-inspired Woodland Holiday collection makes me yearn for cabin living – hikes through winter snow and cozy nights by the fireplace sipping warm apple cider and hot cocoa. Ahh yes, a girl can dream.
  1. Woodland Acorn Ornament
  2. Grass Snow Owl
  3. Starlight Tree Topper
  4. Decked Bottle Brush Evergreen
  5. Woodland Kissing Ball
  6. Bittersweet Wreath
  7. Bristle Brush Fox Ornament
  8. Woodland Hedgehog
  9. Bristle Brush Blue Jay

5 comments:

  1. visting your site via BYW. I love your photo frame collages. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teri. Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT collage of holiday ornaments. I think I am still in denial the October is gone - came + went in a blink!!! Glad I found ur site through BYW (the class went sooo quickly too!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Would you do an entire tree with them, or use them as accessories around the house? Now I'm wondering if I could make something like one of them... Let's see - hot glue, a couple acorns what else??

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, I think you could do both. I'm in love with owls at the moment so I could see using them for decor all around the house. Also look at using pine cones, seeds, cinnamon, and bottle brushes for materials. Let me know if you create something. I'll link to it here. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...