Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Very Southern Wedding


Readers: I sincerely apologize for my absence the past few weeks. I've been in complete wedding planning mode -- consumed with venues, invitations, centerpieces -- the list goes on. No excuse. I promise to do better. But while weddings are top of mind, I've decided to give you a little insight into my upcoming soiree.

I'm a country girl, by all means. For that reason, I've always imagined a "country" wedding. You know, old home in the middle of nowhere with lots of character and a large beautiful yard--reminiscent of the beautiful multi-acre yards with towering pecan trees that I grew up with. Well, it seems I'm lucky enough to have my dream come to fruition. While my locale is not exactly "in the country" it is a beautiful antebellum home set up on a hill just off of the Marietta Square and laying in the shadows of Kennesaw Mountain -- beautiful indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...