Friday, April 3, 2009

HOT!: Open Toe Boots




I was in Savannah this weekend, having quick bite to eat at Vinnie VanGoGos and the charismatic little boy(he was no more than three or four years old) sitting at the table next to us asked me the funniest question: "Why do your shoes have holes in them?" He was referring to my peep-toe flats. With a chuckle, I explained to him that they were called "peep toes" and they were made that way. I don't think he bought it.

He probably would not have approved of my favorite birthday present -- a pair of black patent leather peep toe booties with grosgrain ribbon laces. FABULOUS!!! Talk about a sexy shoe. There are so many versions of this style out right now. It's almost impossible not to find a pair that you'll love. The ones above can be found at ShopStyle.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...