Monday, October 24, 2011

Country Living Fair South

Some of my favorites from Country Living Fair South.


This weekend I had a chance to experience the extravaganza that is the Country Living Fair South. It was held at Stone Mountain Park just outside of Atlanta. So many great vendors and finds! Everything from hand crafted baskets, cabinetry and quilts, to custom jewelry and clothing were at attendees finger tips during the three-day event. There were onsite demos, autumn-inspired designer vignettes, and a chance to mix and mingle with the Country Living editorial staff. Thank goodness I bought the weekend pass because there is no way we could have seen everything in one day. I fell in love with a set of chairs from Bella Vita Designs and had to bring them home. This fair is definitely on my calendar for next year! I'd recommend it to anyone with an appreciation for country or shabby chic style. There is also a show in Columbus, Ohio, earlier in the year for those in the Midwest.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! Those chairs are great! I love going to things like that. Unfortunately, I usually have to travel to do so!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...