Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring 2009 - Blooming Fashion Trends

While fashionistas are busy catching the Fall shows in NYC and partying at designer soirees, I'm bringing you my favorite Spring trends.


  • Nudes & Neutrals: You can never go wrong with these basics, but this season try them in a sky-high strappy heel flirty floaty blouse.



  • Slouchy Pants: Okay. I know what you're going to say. Let the MC Hammer pants die with the '90s. But, pair these pants with gladiator heels and a smart jacket or tank and you'll rule the runway -- or at least the sidewalk or grocery store aisle.



  • Bold Jewelry: From the chunky natural, enamel or baubled bracelets to the bejeweled collared necklaces, the must have jewelry this season is BIG & BOLD.






  • Pretty Florals: You'll see these beautifully refreshing prints on everything from shoes to skirts to bags.





  • White Denim: I promise I'm not trying to go I Love the '80s on you. But pair skinny white jeans with almost any of the items mentioned above, and you'll be instantly Spring chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...