Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sneak Peek: Domino Quick Fixes

My husband and I loved this cover. It reminded us of our four-month-old Weimaraner puppy, London!

Like many of you, I mourned the loss of Domino magazine three years ago. And, when I caught wind of the revival I lit up with anticipation. This first special issue, Domino Quick Fixes, did not disappoint. Those hoping for a clone of the original Domino, may be a bit surprised to see that outside of the familiar masthead, the design approach is completely new. Even with the new design, the special edition stays true to what made Domino a beloved asset of inspiration -- great interior photography, attainable elegance and DIY tips. Some of my favorite features are highlighted in this post. If your loved Domino or simply love interior design pick this issue up immediately!



1 comment:

  1. I still haven't dragged my tushy to my local bookstore to get my copy, and sooo I am grateful that YOU posted pics of it - THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...