Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year! I'm back!

Almond Family Chrismtas: Two trees and lots of love!


It's a new year, and while I didn't accomplish everything I had set out to do in 2011, I must say I'm pretty pleased with my progress. 2011 was great for me in many ways -- filled with new beginnings and marked by a new spirit. The year also marked the closing of a few chapters -- I said goodbye to my great-grandmother after her rapid health decline. From Thanksgiving on, my life has been a cluster. But, I must say that I had the most joyful Christmas ever with my family. And, after that, I took the rest of my holiday to recoup from the tiring recent months. Feeling refreshed I started work on Tuesday, only to return home with a head cold. Ah, the irony. However, even with the head cold and my just-late Rudolph red nose, I'm more than excited to see what this new year brings. And, I can't wait to share the great inspiration I find.

Here's to a fantastic 2011!

Much Love,


1 comment:

  1. Hi, laToya, I hope you've fully recovered now- glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...