Sunday, January 11, 2009

Barefoot Contessa: My Love of Ina Garten



I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat. So like many, whenever I'm in the need of culinary inspiration I turn to the Food Network. Among the myriad of cooks and chefs who appear on the network, Ina Garten aka Barefoot Contessa is by far my favorite. She just makes her food seem so delectable. You can imagine how excited I was when I heard she was coming out with a new cookbook called Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics, which offers up great recipes using simple ingredients. I was lucky enough to get Back to Basics and her previous book Barefoot Contessa at Home for Christmas (Thanks to a wonderful fiance and family!). If you're a foodie or just want to try out a fresh new recipe or two, I definitely recommend these practical yet innovative cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...